Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Day 250 ½ – (AD 680 ½) – Jim's Trek Part III – 0.0 Miles – Red Bar, Red Bar, Desktop’s Gotta Go Over

Good Day,

You must know, by now, that every morning I go through a number of steps, my routine. All these steps are set in my grey matter, albeit set in stone, so that I can get myself to start my exercise and pedaling on my Schwinn 170. The routine steps begin with me putting my feet from bed the floor to the point of the pedals.

Well this morning during one of my steps I got a red bar, a red bar to my Backup Space on my PC. It sticks out like a sore thumb, and it is something I have never, ever seen before in the 30+ years that I have been using PCs. And of course in PC vernacular Red does not mean good.


I know that yesterday both Microsoft and Apple had automatic upgrades. That meant of course that all my PCs and Smart phones and gadgets and devices were somehow affected. And after an hour of trying to get a possible answer, and running routine PC maintenance tasks the Red bar did not go away.


So there’s a new breakfast restaurant just opened up in the neighborhood. I called Citrus Computers. Guess where my desktop is going? No time to cycle today. And then I will go do my Thursday volunteering at the Family History Center in Lutz.

Status update on our new Equality quilt – Three blocks left of a total of 81 blocks to hide the starts and stops… Damn is this gonna be a beautiful quilt.


This is my 719th Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 55,663 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment