Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Day 250 – (AD 680) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.9 Miles – 14,004.7 Miles on My Schwinn Fitness Cycles

Good Day,

Yes.  Today I can now say that I have pedaled over 14,004.7 miles; 22,538.4 kilometers on my Schwinn Fitness Cycles. I have used both the 150 and now the 170.


I am now heading in an almost northerly direction on Victoria Highway in Northern Territory. This is my 250th day cycling in my virtual Australia and I have been averaging, in real time, about 21.6 miles each and every day. I have only about 48.7% of my targeted Jim’s Trek III goal to complete.


And it is cold today…but the sun is shining in Tampa. It’s been 33 years since I’ve had to shovel out of my driveway. I do not think that I could handle 6 feet of snow.



The facts are in, sort of. Florida facts, so I always take them with tongue-in-cheek. Governor Rick Scott won by 64,145 votes.

If I quickly calculate, this means that he paid, in his election process and advertising dollars, about $779.48 for each one of those extra votes. I hope that those non-participating voters who sat on each one’s own derriere and avoided the ballot boxes this past November 4th are extremely pleased with themselves.

I certainly could do with an extra $780 a month. Just saying.

This is my 718th Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 55,584 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment