Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Day 263 – (AD 693) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.9 Miles – 11th Destination – Darwin, NT Australia On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 21.9 miles on my Schwinn 170. My total to date now stands at 14,284.9 miles; 23,989.4 kilometers.


And today I reached my 11th destination and goal point in my Australia virtual Trek. My 11th destination on this virtual trek was the City of Darwin in Northern Territory. (Population - 136,250)

Now I have to realize that there must be something with a Twilight Zone-type twist watching my virtual and wacky journey. Check out the B-point on the Google Map where I have landed on my 11th goal.  My word for the year - Synchronicity.  Period.


Yes that is right. One of the streets is Smith Street. This is purely happenstance and I can honestly say that I had NO prior knowledge of the street name, let alone the actual corner in the City of Darwin where I would land.


And of course I have not completed by Australia Trek. I have pedaled a total of 5,667.8 miles which is now 54.0% of my total Australia miles. My next and 12th destination and goal point is only 917 miles away. Hell, who would have thought Australia?

My blood sugar is at 102 this morning. I’m counting the days until January 2, 2015.

Our immediate quilt projects progress is as follows: Equality – Only the corner blocks remained to be quilted, thank you Keith Haring; Moon Over Bayshore – First draft design completed and the fabric shades have been chosen; NT Celebration – The quilt sandwich has been assembled and end-to-end quilting is taking shape; Chopsticks – A new project inspired by Karen Fisher’s Garland.

This is my 732nd Jim’s Trek post, and I start my 3rd year pedaling. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 56,547 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment