Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Day 264 – (AD 694) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.9 Miles – Continuing On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

And Max just watches me and waits patiently.  He must have learned his perching sit from the more than occasional vultures outside.

Today another 21.9 miles on my Schwinn 170. My grand total 14,306.8 miles; 23,024.6 kilometers.


This morning I am back on the National Highway 1, Stuart Highway and I am head in a southerly direction. That’s me, the virtual me located at the B-marker.

Yesterday, as I wrote that I reached my 11th destination and goal point in my Jim’s Trek III, my virtual trek in/on the mainland of Australia.


Finally my grade school geography is kicking in. As usual I more than likely wasn’t listening during class. The continent Australia includes “mainland Australia, Tasmanian, New Guinea, Seram, possibly Timor, and neighboring islands.” And New Zealand is not a part of the continent Australia. It is of the "separate, submerged continent of Zealandia". Damn, I wish I had listened in class. And yes it looks like that Jim’s Trek III is taking me around the perimeter of mainland Australia.

I will say that there are some tangents.

Interesting concept... Just think of the encyclopedic amount of memories, thoughts, and details? Maybe this is the other 90%?


Scientists have found that memories may be passed down through generations in our DNAThe Mind Unleashed, 6 January 2014.

And DNA Memory Exists and Keeps Our Ancestors' Experiences - The Collective Intelligence.

This is my 733rd Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 56,577 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment