Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Day 268 – (AD 698) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.4 Miles – Really Thinking On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I got on my Schwinn 170 and pedaled 21.4 miles. That’s the real part.


The virtual part. I am headed southeast on Stuart Highway in Northern Territory, Australia. That’s the 90% part of my unused grey and white matter.


Only 42.19% more to go.

Chopsticks, NT Celebration, Moon Over Bayshore, Cosmo’s Moon, Equality, Sleep Jezebel, Afghan #5, Afghan #6, Robertson, Groh, Coconut Shrimp.

That’s my update. Short and sweet this morning.

738th Jim’s Trek post. Recorded, as of this morning, 56,839 Pageviews.


Comments or thoughts or ideas. Email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment