Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Day 272 – (AD 702) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.0 Miles – Beyond Katherine On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I continued my pedaling Trek and I cycled another 21.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now reached 14,480.7 miles; 23,304.5 kilometers.

It looks like the same old images are appearing on my virtual Trek in the part of Australia.


I did venture past the Town of Katherine today. This means that I am headed into a completely different part of Northern Territory. With a population of about 6,100, Katherine is the fourth largest settlement in the Territory. The total population of Northern Territory is just about 233,000. My calculation works out to about 1 person to every 2 square miles… Definitely don’t have to worry about nosy neighbors.

I'm following the colored feathers.


I am amazed at what lengths people will go to hurt others. False advertising to make a political point, in this day and age, whether right or wrong is damn right stupid. What comes to mind is “For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known” – 1 Cor. 13:12

And now the end is near…er. We’re facing the final curtain. You have the money, you have the vote.

From today’s The New York TimesG.O.P. Angst Over 2016 Led to Provision on Funding” -

“It is now headed for likely passage as a rider in a $1.1 trillion spending bill loaded with provisions sought by banks, food industry lobbyists and other special interests.”

80 blocks have been completed for our new Chopsticks quilt. Check out the latest update at Quilts SB - http://quiltssb.com/.

This is my 742nd Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 57,056 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment