Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, December 15, 2014

Day 274 – (AD 704) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.4 Miles – Boredom Maybe, On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

I spent all day yesterday putting and setting up the exterior Christmas lights and display at the house. I truly do not go into inflatables and I certainly want to make sure it is warm when I manage the lights and wires to the peak performance.

Today I cycled 21.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now reached and accomplished 58.33% of my overall goal. My total miles now equal 14,525.2; kilometers 23,376.1.


Virtual journey and Trek is not going to be too spectacular for the next couple of days. I should be arriving at my next destination and goal point in about 34 days.

Last night’s menu – Penang Chicken and Eggplant Curry and Hare Moong Ki Kachari, this morning’s blood sugar count – 95. I dropped 11 points. Oh by the way Kachari relatively easy to make – Rice, Split Mung Beans, Onions, Spices…sort of an East Indian pilaf.

All the 120 blocks have been or are almost created for the inner top of our new Chopsticks quilt.

My cycling companion is the 2011 series Falling Skies. Aliens have landed on earth and are currently wiping out the human race. The humans are fighting. My type of science fiction and fantasy.

Google Cardboard? The new virtual View-Master?


This is my 744th Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 57,199 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment