Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Day 277 – (AD 707) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.2 Miles – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

And the First Day of Christmas is a small week away.

This morning I pedaled another 21.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. There is now just 41.41% remaining of my overall cycling goal. I have pedaled 14,588.8 miles; 23,478.5 kilometers since the 2nd of December 2012.

Nothing interesting but quiet at my current location on National Highway 1 in the Northern Territory in Australia. I do have another 618 miles remaining to reach my next destination and goal point.


Oh to be just a tad bit younger today. I just read an article by George Dvorsky on io9.comHow NASA Could Build A Cloud City Over Venus.

“Owing to the extreme conditions on the Venusian surface, it's going to be quite some time before a human ever steps foot on that planet. That's why NASA is developing a plan to deploy human-occupied airships in Venus's upper atmosphere. And yes, permanent occupation is the ultimate goal.”



Obviously a future possibility. Obviously a good thought. I can only fantasize.

This is my 747th Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 57,346 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment