Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Day 280 – (AD 710) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.9 Miles – Still Pedaling On My Schwinn Fitness Cycles

Good Day,

And this morning I cycled 21.9 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals are now – 14,654.8 miles; 23,584.7 kilometers.


This is my 280th Day cycling in Australia. At some point this morning I switched onto National Highway 87. As you all know I have been on the Highway 1 for some time now. And the scenery still looks the same. I am still in Northern Territory and I am headed south. There’s now 552 more miles to pedal to get to my next destination and goal point.

New York – Food delivery service expense – Rack up $11,000 a year. (New York Post, Tim Donnelly).

And do not say, CCL, well that’s because that is New York City. I just calculated a similar service in Tampa that would deliver from the Cheesecake Factory to my home. The total delivery cost nears about $21.00 once you start adding in the associated service charges. That's about $1,100 a year at just one delivered meal a month and that doesn't include the cost of the received lukewarm, possibly late food.

Hell for the same convenience and a good tip to the serving staff I’ll drive the 20 minutes to Cheesecake Factory. Oh and I just picked Cheesecake Factory as it there was an equivalent write-up on Yelp.

And I just got educated about chickens… “Every chicken you see on Earth is the descendant of the red jungle fowl…” (National Geographic, Simon Worrall)


This is my 750th Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 57,507 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment