Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, March 2, 2015

Day 341 – (AD 771) – 22.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – And I’m On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 22.0 miles on my Schwinn 170.


All-things-being-equal I have now completed just over 70% of my Trek III, that's the Australian virtual journey.

The real part is that I have now turned the pedals on my Schwinn Fitness cycles a grand total of 15,989.4 miles; 25,732.5 kilometers.


This morning I crossed over both the Plenty and the Marshall Rivers. I am headed in a north-easterly direction and I am still on Plenty Highway. I wonder if this dirt road is ever going to change. Maybe it will disappear at some point.

Yesterday the Chicago Tribune, the Suburbs/Lake County News Sun/Opinion column has something weird to say

This upcoming presidential election is going to be exciting. Sarah Palin may spell trouble for Mrs. Clinton because she has the experience and ran for the vice presidency before. Don't be surprised if Sarah Palin runs for president.

I’m just wondering if there are some people out there that are just bloody stupid, and I’m not referring to Ms. Palin. We all know that goes without saying. But this column “is a reader-generated column of opinions.” Does this mean that there are people in this country that are really that daft?

I’m sorry… hell I’m not apologizing, but the grey matter of the Alaskan cheerleader cannot and will never hold a candle to the likes of Hillary Clinton... or anybody else for that matter.

And I guess I am a wee bit more expensive as I can be classified, on Etsy, as made of vintage materials.

I found a 3-tiered wire metal kitchen fruit basket. This handmade vintage item is selling, on Etsy, for $214.00 USD. On Amazon I found an equivalent item from MyGift made of ‘rustic chicken wire’ for just $29.99. Make your mind up. Do you purchase the expensive one made from 55-year old wire? Or the less expensive by $184.01 one with free shipping?

$214.00

$29.99
Word to the wise. When you are shopping online make sure you let your fingers do the walking, on your keyboard, and comparison shop.

We found out yesterday that two of our quilts – Equality and Sleep Jezebel have both been selected as juried finalists at the MQX Quilt Festival – New England 2015 in New Hampshire. Check the update at Quilts SB – www.quiltssb.com.

This is my 821st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 62,390 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment