Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Day 346 – (AD 776) – 22.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Jump Ahead On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


Getting used to springing ahead this morning.


Today I pedaled another 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Pedaling and housework. Exercise done. Real miles – 16,098.4; 25,907.9 kilometers.

And the Google images are no longer working. Guess what? All I can say from 200 feet up is that I am on the Plenty Highway. I just found an image online, taken in about this location in 2007 by Michel Rapelli.

Plenty Highway, Northern Territory - Michel Rapelli, 2007

It is great shot and sort of enhances my virtual Trek into the nothingness of the Australian Outback. Damn. There’s nothing here. Oh yes, red dirt.

Is not "The Convention of States" just a modern replay on the North vs the South theme. I thought that ended April 9, 1865? And of course expect it to be in Arkansas – “Convention of States Legislation Moves Forward In Arkansas” – Inquisitr, March 7, 2015

And of course the Palins genetic material, or lack thereof, is involved. And the two Palins should take up munching on pemmican. It might help to incite some brain cells.

NPR’s “From Naked Mole Rats To Dog Testicles: A Writer Explores The Longevity Quest, (Feb. 27, 2015)

On anti-aging supplements 
There's very little evidence for most of these supplements that you see marketed to older people. Supplements are very poorly regulated in this country and there just aren't the same evidentiary standards that you need for say, a drug. There was just a recent case where the attorney[s] general of several states found that supplements sold in places like Walmart had things like grass clippings in them.”



This is my 827th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 63,377 Pageviews.

And something has to be screwy. Today Blogger is recording at Blogger Stats that Jim’s Trek has had 453 Pageviews. From an average of 76.7 Pageviews a post to all of a sudden a 600% increase…Say what?

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment