Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Day 349 – (AD 779) – 21.7 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Finally Queensland On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Allergies, allergies, allergies. Damn, damn, damn. In retrospect I should have taken stock in Kleenex. Period. Last night was a two-box Kleenex night. Damn. Gesundheit! Exclamation mark.



This is an image of oak pollen.




This is an image of my brain ailing on oak pollen.


Even with the congestion, head wise, this morning I pedaled 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals are: 16,165.0 miles; 26,015.1 kilometers.


I finally crossed the state border out of the Northern Territory into Queensland. I cannot tell you where I am at ("B" marker) as Google Maps has the road and location labeled as “Unknown road”. And from my virtual point image I am somewhere that even Google Maps doesn’t have any attached images.


I did find an image at the border crossing posted in 2011 by someone called “Prozac”. For all intents and purposes this is the point that I crossed the border on my crazy journey.


From my calculations I won’t be able to use the little drag-on man to get a road image for about 82.2 miles. And then I will have to pedal another 328 more miles after that to get to my next destination and goal point.

My blood sugar registered 106 mg/dL or 5.89 mmol/L. Last night’s supper was definitely experimental – Korean Kimchi Shrimp on Green Onion Pancakes.


I’ll be writing this one up on my site Jim’s Gotta Eat. Oh yeah, I’ve got a new URL address – http://jimsgottaeat.com.

We’re finishing up the prep work for delivery of our Equality and Sleep Jezebel quilts to New Hampshire. Both have been accepted as juried finalists at MQX Quilt Festival in April.

This is my 830th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 63,776 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment