Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Day 350 – (AD 780) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170.  And now the total to date - 16,187.2 miles; 26,050.8 kilometers.


As you can see I am somewhere in Queensland headed in a northeasterly direction.  I am located on Urandangi R Road.

The congestion, from what I think is due to allergies, seems to have begun to wane. But the frustration is that this is the most beautiful time of the year in Florida, the time between our one week of winter and the just-about-at-the-horizon hurricane season. I truly love to open of my house...but those damn yellow clouds of oak pollen seems to filter in to every nook and cranny of my limited breathing space.

It is getting to be much more than just sad. It is not just that the levels of "verbal incompetency" has reached and continues to slid down the scales of popularity or lack thereof, but when newscasts outside the state of Florida compare our lack-luster governor to a dastardly fictional character of worldwide renown you know that he is a "dipstick". Period.

"I think we should start calling Rick Scott the 'Harry Potter Governor.' Remember with Voldemort, he was 'He Who Must Not Be Named?'" she said.

"Governor Scott is just living in la-la land, catering to some ideology. Ideology only goes so far until mother nature reminds us that ideology goes too far," Kayyem continued.
"

And our one week of Spring in Tampa is over.



This is my 831st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 63,819 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment