Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Day 354 – (AD 784) – 22.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – A Little Green On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

And if you’re green, Happy St. Patrick’s Day.

This allergy, (I think), thing is getting me down. I have to figure this one out because I will not allow it to become my central focus of conversation. Even red dirt is much more interesting than my medical ailments.

This morning I cycled another 22.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 16,275.0 miles; 26,192.1 kilometers. I seem to have been stuck on pedaling 22.0 miles daily for the past number of days. Not sure why, but I do know that as I am hitting close to that target I think that something within, is just keeping me at that daily goal.


This morning I have now completed 7,657.9 miles; 12,324.2 kilometers on my journey through my fantasy Australia. I am currently located, headed in a north eastern direction, on the National Route 83. 

From my calculations I now have 300 miles to go to reach my next destination and goal point. This will be my 14th, out of 18 destinations that I initially targeted to be a part of Jim’s Trek III. Of course this is not a steadfast number and I could just change my directions at a given notice.

And Florida’s worse news thus far in 2015 – according to the Ocala Star BannerAlmost $85,000 Worth of Mozzarella Was Stolen in Florida This Weekend.…

Questions – How could the police not have any leads when “multiple tons of shredded mozzarella…” goes missing? Where does one hide “multiple tons of shredded mozzarella”?

 Last night’s supper was Cambodian Pork Belly and Collard Greens with Mushrooms, and a salad of Japanese Cucumbers. I did take some images and I’ll be writing up my madness at Jim’s Gotta Eat shortly. (http://jimsgotta.eat.com)
 

Progress – Chopsticks, Moon Over Bayshore, Timbuktu – new name for Postit Network.

This is my 836th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 64,125 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment