Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Day 361 – (AD 791) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Dust, Red Dust On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yes this morning I pedaled once again, 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals to date - 16,428.5 miles; 26,439.2 kilometers.


And I am now located, I think, on Gregory Downs-Camooweal Road still heading north in Queensland, Australia. Looks like the paved road is gone. Can’t see for the dust.


And the political campaigns will be dust…so you better get your visors out in order to see clearly for the dirt.

So 10,000 give or take, students at Liberty University are required to attend morning convocation exercises three times a week. A natural at a private ultra-and traditional evangelical Christian school; it is a part of the curriculum.

Skipping a convocation results in student receiving possible reprimands and an out-of-pocket fine. Sort of strict for a “university/college” student… but hell, if an individual
chooses to attend this type of “restrictive-type” of university/college who am I to argue.


But for a politician to use a “forced” attendance as a platform to spin a yarn and announce his candidacy… sounds like this 2016 Presidential campaign is going to be a “better” circus with so, so many damn rings. Just you all be prepared for the ride.

I just found and read a couple of sites that discussed what is overrated and what is underrated when it comes to Sushi.

Did I ever tell you I do love to eat, and have I ever mentioned that I do like Sushi? (And yes I know that the information is published on the Internet.) But this sort of makes sense, sense enough for me to try.

My go-to at any Sushi restaurant is always salmon and tuna. I just love Tuna Tataki as well as Spicy Tuna Rolls. I also always get something with salmon. But according to my reading this morning salmon and tuna may be “Overrated” and “It (salmon) has become both an obligatory and nonsensical menu item.” An underrated on is mackerel. Guess what? My regular orders are going to change…I need to change. But I think I will still skip the uni.


Recollected visions of a teenager me water-skiing and stepping on a black sea urchin…candle wax and a scalpel to my heel.

This is my 843rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 64,735 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment