Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Day 362 – (AD 792) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Kiwis On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. That’s the real part. Totals – 16,450.7 miles; 26,474.9 kilometers.


My virtual journey has me located on the dirt, and I mean dirt, road of Gregory Downs – Camooweal. I now have 125 miles remaining to reach my next destination and goal point.

Danger, Will Robinson, Danger.

Today I ran an errand to one of the Publix grocery stores near my house. I was in the store minding my own business, picking out some bananas in the fruit aisle.

Next thing I knew was that I was being attacked by an elderly lady in a motorized grocery cart. I immediately jumped out of the way. Then crash, the errant driver smashed over a free standing display of Kiwis… not the flightless bird but the fuzzy brown fruit. Kiwis flew all over the place and rolled over the floor… Oh I’m so, sorry was the apology and off she purred down the aisle. I continued my shopping but kept my eyes open for the slow-moving Cruella Deville.



The word for today is hypocrite. Period. U.S News & World Report Last Call: Ted Cruz Signs Up For Obamacare.  Many Canadians are bilingual.

This is my 844th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 64,793 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment