Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Day 363 – (AD 793) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Machines Have To Be Off On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

All my machines have to off. Either that or it is the Cigar City's Oyster Po'Boy and glass of cider I had for supper last night. My blood sugar jumped 33 points this morning. My weight is up; as are my are my Fat % and BMI.

I've never eaten or attempted an Oyster Po'Boy. I only like smoked oysters and Oysters Rockefeller. The Oyster Po'Boy wasn't bad. Also I started a new inhaler, a test for my allergies. Then again I could need some new batteries. Not me, the machines.

But this morning I did pedal another 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170.

And no, I am not cycling backwards on my fitness cycle. The Google Map images appear to be going in the opposite direction to where I am going. And hell the road, Gregory Downs - Camooweal Road is not paved. Just red dirt.


I now have 103 miles remaining until my next destination and goal point.

This is my 845th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 64,840 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment