Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Day 365 ½ – (AD 795 ½) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Leg-Rest Off My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

My legs seem to be telling me to take the day off from cycling on my Schwinn 170. I think that I have mentioned that it may be a wise and good move that I just allow my muscles to rest after every 14 or so days. Well today is that 15th day…and today I just take some time off.


Oh and Max thinks that he needs an Easter Bonnet.


And the Pack think that they would like to dress up with their new Easter muzzles.

My take on Chicken Stir-Fry with Green Beans, Green Peppers, Jalapenos, Ginger, Garlic Red Chili, Onion, Bean Sprouts, Five-Spice, Chicken Broth, Corn Starch, Peanut Oil, Long Green Beans. Jasmine Rice and Coconut Oil. Early morning blood sugar 112.

Hey ZC, I tried the rice and coconut oil thing. I steamed 1 ½ cups of Jasmine Rice in 1 ½ cups of water with about ¼ cup of Coconut Oil. Tasted great. And thanks.

Did I say I like food?

And there are times I just can’t think of something to conjure up for supper. I’m I realizing that I have that type of stress added to my life and psyche. Well I found something to just take the edge off when I am planning and thinking of what to put on my next plate. Cao Maru Vegetable Stressballs.


And now I can calmly check out the many repeated copies of the same recipe on the Internet.

When will politicians ever learn that they are only, to some, most degree(s), a “pretty face” with the brain capacity and consideration of their puppet masters?  And if you do not vote, you are knotting the strings.

A thought -

The twist of the strands in a twisted or braided rope serves not only to keep a rope together, but enables the rope to more evenly distribute tension among the individual strands. Without any twist in the rope, the shortest strand(s) would always be supporting a much higher proportion of the total load.

This is my 848th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 65,034 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment