Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Day 365 – (AD 795) – 22.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – 365 Days, in Australia, On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


Today I pedaled another 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. This is my 365th day of pedaling since I began Jim’s Trek III. I have been cycling for one year for a total of 7,900.1 miles; 12,714.0 kilometers.


I also reached another highlight today; I crossed the 16,500-mile mark on the 795th day of cycling since I began December 2, 2012. My grand totals for all three of my Treks are 16,517.2 miles; 26,581.9 kilometers.


I now have just less than 25% of the number of miles remaining that I set for myself on this crazy journey.

This morning, traveling north, I passed (virtually of course) through the small town of Gregory, population about 40. I am located on Wills Developmental Road. And if this road is under development, I would say that the Google image date is just a bit behind the times. It is dated May 2008.

Some people should be ashamed, extremely ashamed of themselves.

Isn’t it confusing that a country, this one, which became a haven for those who were escaping the bounds and the lack of religious freedom, is now using religion to persecute liberties, choice, and freedom?

I wonder how well their interpretations fare?

Amendment IXRights retained by the people. (Passed by Congress September 25, 1789, Ratified December 15, 1791.)

The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not by construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

A number of “Christians” proclaim that in the United States they are “being persecuted” for and on account of their religion and beliefs. The so-called “persecution” is considered a contrary attitude and/or life-style not consistent with their current freedoms.

On the following chart please tell me where one finds the United States.


There are at least 195 independent countries around the world.  Any individual who would like to feel the throes and suffer the indignities of extreme-through-sparse persecution because of his/her faith does have a choice living in little more than 25% of the globe, considering border designations.  Please do move to temper your experiences of persecution.

Question – As the age-level of elected officials appears to be decreasing, I wonder if their sources of political education include the spectacles of television and movie film scripts? Just a thought. The American President, The West Wing, House of Cards, et al.

This is my 847th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 64,961 Pageviews. Jim’s Trek needs 300 more Pageviews to supersede the total number reached a year ago. As of yesterday – 2015 = 2,700; 2014 = 2,980. Including today 4 more days to go.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment