Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, April 3, 2015

Day 370 – (AD 800) – 21.8 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 21.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. And this April 3rd is my 800th day pedaling on a Schwinn Fitness cycle.


I am now headed in an easterly direction on the Savanah Way and I am in the Shire of Carpentaria in Queensland.

Mind is blank today.

My viewing companion this morning is the original British version of House of Cards.

This is my 853rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 65,420 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment