Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Day 371 – (AD 801) – 22.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Red Dirt On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. To date I have now pedaled 16,650.8 miles; 26,796.9 kilometers.


And the road has disappeared. It does look like I’m cycling through some sort of orchard, and there certainly is an abundance of red dirt.

Number of errands to run this afternoon. Am late writing up my Jim’s Trek.

Supper Shrimp with Lobster Sauce, and of course no lobster. This one was an easy make without much preparation. Really, really good and I will be repeating. My blood sugar dropped 9 points to 96.

The binding is attached to our new Chopsticks quilt. The quilting has been completed. Crystal, formerly TBAJ is now complete. The Label is being prepared. The canvas for our new Moon Over Bayshore has been prepped and now the drafting of the design begins. Updates soon to be posted to Quilts SB - http://quiltssb.com

This is my 854th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 65,497 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.


Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment