Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Day 372 – (AD 802) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Dirty Easter Eggs On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I continued my journey on my Schwinn 170. I pedaled another 22.2 miles. I have now cycled a total of 16,673.0 miles; 26,832.7 kilometers.


And I am still in the middle of nowhere, in Queensland. No paved road just a name – National Route 1.  Look carefully.


As you can see, I am located at the “B-Marker”. And give or take, I have about another 460 more miles to go to get to my next goal and destination point.

I am always looking for a good puzzle, and maybe I have found one – Brainstrings.

The idea is to group like colors, on opposite sides, without getting the elastic bands within the sphere tangled. Invented by Guido Lap, and could prove to be the next Rubik’s Cube?

Woke up this morning from a dream I had about my cars. Was on some sort of major transport, like a cruise ship that also transported cars, and then when I went to pick up my cars I was given the excuse that both cars were not available. Instead I was told that I would be given a rental. When I asked what was wrong with the cars I was given all sorts of BS (and I do not mean Brunhammer Smith) answers. No one would give me a straight answer.

Got to thinking about this. When I ask a question, which may have a relatively simple answer…simple in my mind, why is it that I cannot get a simple answer? The logic is A + B = C. I do not need A + defghijklmnopqrstuvw + Bz = C. Period


Last night I got to wondering about what type of society this free-society is turning into.

Was at a new all-you-can-eat Sushi restaurant, Saki. A table near us, filled with about 6 first-time attending adult patrons was being presented a quick “how-to” the restaurant bill-de-fare worked. As the jovial and well-spoken server was explaining, 3 of the 6 “would-be” patrons were affixed to his/her own iPhone. Not one of the 3 was paying the least bit attention. The server left and came back ready to begin the order-taking. And of course 2 of the 3 iPhone-fasteners spoke up that they did not understand how to order from the menu.

Bloody hell! Turn off your damn “Smart” phone. It is just making you more and more like a stupid no-brain and a-hole.

Banquo:

If you can look into the seeds of time,
And say which grain will grow and which will not,
Speak then to me, who neither beg nor fear
Your favors nor your hate.

This is my 854th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 65,497 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment