Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, April 10, 2015

Day 376 ½ – (AD 806 ½) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Grandpa Day Off My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

No cycling this morning on my Schwinn 170.

Grandpa has the kid today. We video taped a woodpecker tap-tap-tapping on the playroom window. Cardio exercise guaranteed.

Blood sugar up 14 points this morning to 125. I shouldn’t be surprised. Yesterday – Breakfast, two Lunches, Two Supper, late night plate of Crackers and Cheese and Liverwurst, and a very late night Dark Chocolate and Blueberry Bar with a chaser of Gummy Alka-Seltzer tabs. What should I expect? And 5 hours later, before lunch, my blood sugar has dropped 43 points to 82.

Question – Do I keep monitoring? Hell, yes.

Rick Scott is traveling, possibly a reversed carpetbagger, to the State of California in an attempt to glean businesses to our Sunshine State. Without using the “C____ C____” intention and information lack thereof, he may be using Florida’s rainy-season and water to the solicit the thirsting recipients as a bargaining chip.


This is my 860th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 65,979 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment