Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Day 377 – (AD 807) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Now You See Me, Know You Don’t On My Schwinn 170

Max (left) and Mox (right)
Good Day,


Lost a very dear friend yesterday.

Sleep and dream, Moxon.







This morning I cycled 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. Total miles now equal 16,783.9; kilometers 27,011.1.

I am still located on the Burke Developmental Road in Queensland, Australia. And I am headed northward towards my next destination and goal point, another 407 miles.


The little Goggle Maps drag-on-man has been turned off. My location is the B-marker as taken from the satellite image from 100 feet up.

Jim’s Trek topped the 66,000 pageview mark by 31 more.  Thanks to all who are following this crazy journey.

My early morning blood sugar dropped down by 14 points last night to 111. Gonna try something very different tonight for supper. Recipe - Crispy garlic Brussels sprouts with amazing soy and honey pork belly. Just got find me some Kecap Manis (pronounced KUH-chop mah-NEESE). Sounds like a mixture of soy sauce and molasses with some star anise.

Tax day in the US only 4 days away. Just think we’ve got to make sure that the politicians and petty bureaucrats get their annual stipends and salaries.

Major project to complete today, the drawing and design of our new project quilt and bedspread Moon Over Bayshore.


Also got to get Quilts SB write-ups completed for Chopsticks and Crystal. Check out Quilts SB at http://quiltssb.com.

Another weekend project, Community newsletter.

This is my 861st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 66,031 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment