Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Day 378 – (AD 808) – 22.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – 16,806.0 Miles On My Schwinn Fitness Cycles

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Yes I am consistent and I keep going.

My total miles to date are now up to 16,806.0; 27,046.1 kilometers. I have now completed 67.49% of my overall Trek goal.


I am currently located on the Burke Developmental Road. Still headed in a north-easterly direction. It looks like I am virtually in the area just about miles north of the Google Maps label of Yagoonya in Queensland. And the Google image-man is back. The road, still unpaved, appears to be more yellow than red. But it still is dirt.

Well the Crispy Garlic Brussel Sprouts with Amazing Soy and Honey Pork Belly on steamed rice turned out. And not to be pedestrian, the Brussel sprouts were amazing.

The question that I have is, as I like to cook and as I like to eat the food that I cook, do I need to make the effort to find out why do I need to find restaurants to pay for meals in order to match my cooking? (Yes I know that sort of sounds egocentric…but think about it.)

Oh yeah my blood sugar increased by 1 point.

I have to give the spammers of the world credit.

The types of irrelevant spam are just getting more and more colorful. The morning I got one from “State Court allen (dot) rollins (at) global web shopping (dot) com”. It was my “Notice of Appearance in Court #00000637837”. Of course I didn’t realize that I have any necessary and/or legal request outstanding.

Following up, it turns out that it has some a "bogus" link with the United States Supreme Court in St. Paul, Minnesota. A bit far from my home, I would say. But the other factors are that the intended document is in Japanese and English and it appears to have originated from or via way of Japan. The code references the “Supreme Court reporter” and is a listing of publications.

Oh yeah, and I checked. Can’t find Allen Rollins.

Top completed for our new quilt - An Unnamed Classic. The quilting design has been drafted and the quilt-wich is now pinned together. Check Quilts SB for updates.


This is my 862nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 66,084 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment