Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, April 17, 2015

Day 383 – (AD 813) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Where Am I On My Schwinn 170?

Good Day,

Started late this morning. Power outage, lasted about an hour.

After the power came back on I was able to pedal 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now topped 16,916.5 miles; 27,224.5 kilometers.

But the question is, what will I do if I do discover that there is no electricity to power my Schwinn Fitness cycle? Wonder what alternatives I can take?


Today I am located on the Burke Developmental Road, (sounds like a recording), and I am headed towards the southeast. It appears that I will be following closely to the Mitchell River for some time, another 3 days.

This morning I added a 19th destination and goal point. I now am headed to this one at the moment. It is my 15th goal while I Trek, virtually of course, in Australia. Not sure how many miles I’ve added, but the pedaling on my Schwinn 170 is the real part. I’m now about 320 miles from my next destination and goal point.

My viewing companion at this time is Netflix’s Daredevil. The first season. IT really is something to be seen…but I would render a guess that it’s not a must for the tender of heart.

This is my 867th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 66,505 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment