Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Day 384 – (AD 814) – 22.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – New Google Map On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 22.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals are now 16,938.9 miles; 27,260.6 kilometers.

This morning I decided to change over to the new Google Maps. Classic Google Maps is going away and you know what that means? I’ll have to learn something new once again, and tweak these aging brain cells. I do like routine. I do like to have moving in a continuous line and prescribed format. Oh well. Bear with me as I learn what I can do on the new Google Maps.


This is a snagged image of my virtual route this morning in Queensland, Australia. If I follow the proposed bike path I will get to my next destination and goal point in about 251 more miles.


Still wondering if the Burke Developmental Road has been paved since 2008.

I was in no mood to cook last night. I did not have the gumption to create even a salad. And so I took a coupon, 2-for-1 and lay a spread from Mickey-D’s. That’s right Chicken McNuggets, Fries, and a large Chocolate Shake…of course with no whipped cream.

Later on I gorged myself on a bag of pretzels smothered with cheese spread chased with ginger-ale. And then to curb my continued appetite, Cocktail Onions. And my early morning blood sugar jumped up 26 points. McDonalds equals sugar. Period.

Tonight I’m going to try a very, very fast recipe, sautéed Shrimp with Tortellini. Prep and cooking shouldn’t take more than 30 minutes.

Crystal has greeted her new owner in Delaware.


Our new Moon Over Bayshore is in process. Quilting is one of the few hobbies that I am aware that one must work in a number of directions – Think; design; decide; cut; sew back to together; draw/draft; choose; take apart; sew; sew; construct; quilt. We’re at the second “sew” part of our progress.  Keep checking with Quilts SB for updates and progress.

Pretty proud of myself. I used a Phillips head screwdriver and a monkey wrench yesterday. Question is whether it will hold up for at least the upcoming Hurricane Season?

Why is it that there is something, to me only, about the time 12:34, am or pm? I seem fixated and have been for a good many year about the fact that I may glance at a clock and see the time at 12:34.


And I’m still trying to figure out what Red Velvet cake tastes like?

This is my 869th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 66,643 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment