Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Day 387 – (AD 817) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – 17,005.5 Miles on an Unnamed Road on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This afternoon I pedaled another 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. I switched my schedule around today. But I am still cycling.


And I have now crossed over the 17,000-mile mark; my totals 17,005.5 miles; 27,367.8 kilometers.


The new Google Maps has a new Beta program that allows for the mapping of Cycling. And guess what? I am using it. I just got off the Burke Developmental Road and I am now pedaling, virtually, on an Unnamed Road. I’m still in Queensland and I am now headed north. The little drag-on Google man does not work in the new Beta. And I captured a satellite image from 2 miles up.

That’s me at the Unnamed Road marker.

Blood sugar count this morning dropped another 14 points. I registered 102. The movement downward is a positive direction.

Did some genealogy research this morning. I am still stuck on trying to figure out the connection of my grandson CK’s triple-great grandfather to his, possible, 4-times great-grandfather. The crux of the matter is the migration to Wisconsin from New York. Once I figure out the roadblock, all-things-being-equal, a lot will fall into place to Quebec, Lorraine, and Saarland.

This is my 872nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 66,882 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment