Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, April 27, 2015

Day 391 – (AD 821) – 23.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Get Me Off This Path On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 23.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals – 17,095.3 miles; 27,512.3 kilometers.

I think I am beginning to lose it with the new Google Maps Beta. After every couple of changes it keeps asking me to enter a scrambled phrase… Wonder if it is checking to see if I am really a human? On some sort of virtual journey?


I am located still in the woods/forest/jungle of Queensland on an Unnamed Road headed north… I think. Only 91.6 more miles of this to go.

And this is me after pedaling.

I do not take selfies, as they are called, but a number of friends just wanted to know if I still had my hair.  Receded a bit and a touch of grey. Widow's peak long-time gone and I still can not grow any sideburns.


If you see me walking down the street,
with a chicken at my feet,
Walk on by, walk on by.

Make believe
that you don’t see the wings
Just let me believe
in sunny-side eggs and things
‘Cause each time I see you
it’s breakfast and try

And walk on by (don’t stop)
And walk on by (don’t drop)
And walk on by.


Last night for supper I tried a quick version of Calabacitas con Elote y Pollo, zucchini with corn and chicken; my version sprinkled with Queso Fresco served on orzo with flour tortillas.


And then I made some Cake Mix Gooey Butter Cookies.


Cream Cheese, Butter, Vanilla, Egg, and Yellow Cake Mix…and Icing Sugar.


Damn, they’re good. Sort of like a cheese cake and cake and cupcake and cookie all rolled into one. And of course my early morning blood sugar points jumped to 109. Wonder what they would taste like substituting a Chocolate Cake Mix and adding some mini-Chocolate Chips.

This is my 877th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 67,171 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment