Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Day 397 – (AD 827) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Paved Road And My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. I’m still going, and you may be crazy if you think I am going to stop now. My grand totals are 17,229.9 miles; 27,728.9 kilometers.  In Australia, Part III - 8,612.8 miles; 13,861.0 kilometers.


Well it looks like Google Maps classic has gone. I’m glad I spent some time learning a little bit about the new Google Maps. Guess I can’t just sit still and relax in this day of electronic revolution.


I am currently, I think in Killaloe in Queensland, Australia. I am headed southeast on the Captain Cook Highway. (Damn that is sort of hard to type without typing Capt’n Hook.)

And I have now another 42, give or take, miles to go to get to my next destination in Part III of this crazy Trek.

Well his (Tom Cotton’s) wife had their baby, a congratulations for that… but he must be definitely conspiring with a Florida Senator when he sort of uses the Florida House as a possible example to create his recent rhetoric.

My thanks and apologies to Dave Granlundo.

If you don’t want to vote, you shouldn’t have come to the Senate. If you’re in the Senate and you don’t want to vote, you should leave. As the Senator from Florida said yesterday…"

And the next to announce; I’ll take a shot –


You know I may be a centre-left or a moderate-left, and that probably makes me a social democrat or social liberal.  And I certainly like pre-election buffoonery.

The Oxford English Dictionary defines a fool as "one who has little or no reason or intellect".  I wonder if Shakespeare may have not only singled out Feste the clown in Twelfth Night as the only fool who is subject to foolery.


This is my 883rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 67,661 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment