Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Day 399 – (AD 829) – 22.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – My 16th Goal Point, Cairns On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

I have just gone over the same total amount of miles today, comparing my Trek III to the total of my Treks I and II.


Today I cycled 22.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. My grand total miles – 17,274.4; kilometers – 27,800.5.

And first thing this morning I pedaled the remaining 19.3 miles to my 16th goal and destination point and arrived at Cairns in Queensland. The population is about 156,200. This part of Australia experiences a tropical climate; I guess something similar to Miami.


I then continued on another 3.1 miles. I am now located on Bruce Highway and I am headed in a southerly direction to my next and 17th goal and destination point. To date I have recorded 16 out of 19 goal points on my Jim’s Trek III. I have pedaled a total of 8,657.3 miles; 13,932.6 kilometers on my virtual Trek through Australia.


This is just over the equivalent mileage as compared to the total of my first two Treks I and II through the United States; 8,617.1 miles. I have completed about 100.5% more miles today.

I now have another 461 miles to go to get to my next goal and destination point.

Hope there is someone better than the most recent two contenders for the GOP candidacy for the office our next President. “I’m not a politician” and “shipped 30,000 jobs overseas”  do not seem to hold much credibility or choice for POTUS.



Sssssh, shush.  The unmentionable "C _ _ _ _ _ _ C _ _ _ _ _ " just may have sent some slabs of ice that can be seen from the front porch in Tallahasee.

(My apologies to the artist.  I just had to.)

This is my 885th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 67,800 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment