Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Day 400 – (AD 830) – 22.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – 400 Days in Australia On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


Today I celebrate my 400th day of pedaling on my Jim’s Trek III, the Australia trek. All-things-being-equal I should finish Trek III in about 88 days. Any ideas for Jim’s Trek IV?

This morning I think I pedaled the most yet on my Schwinn 170, 22.6 miles. My totals are: 17,297.0 miles; 27,836.9 kilometers.


And I am in Queensland headed south on National Highway A1. Using the Google Maps Bike path mapping I think I have about 437 miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point.

A new project is whirling in my brain. Wonder if it will work? Thus far I have received a number of ‘thumbs up’. Oh yeah this one is a bit more of a mental-sweat exercise…and I would have to really commit myself to keeping another routine and schedule.


50% of the top of our new quilt Moon Over Bayshore has been pieced and those strips have been sewn together. It is beginning to take shape and form.  Check out our progress at Quilts SB - http://quiltssb.com.


Just thinking about an amazing memory, I Never Saw Another Butterfly and Smetana’s The Moldau.



This is my 887th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 67,923 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment