Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, May 11, 2015

Day 404 – (AD 834) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Cardwell On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning in spite of all things I pedaled another 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now cycled a total of 17,385.3 miles; 27,979.0 kilometers.

And what can I say? I am still pedaling.

From my calculations I now have about 16.5% of my total goal of miles remaining in my Jim’s Trek III. Overall I have completed 69.8% of my far-reaching cycling goal. After 834 days I have to keep saying to myself this is something that I wanted to do. This is something that I wanted to do. This is something that I needed to do.


Today I am located in the tropical coastal town of Cardwell in northeastern Queensland, population 1,250.

In 2011 it was hit by a category 5 cyclone (that’s hurricane to us in Tampa) named Yasi. And our season begins in 19 days… Thanks you Ana for starting our's early this year.

Oh and KK the answer to your question about the nearest Outback Restaurant…there’s one about 963 miles southeast in Aspley.

Question – Why does one need an “Emergency Inflatable Rubber Chicken”?

But of course – “This vinyl Emergency Inflatable Rubber Chicken slides easily into any bag or purse waiting to be introduced…

Why?

$7.84 with Prime this is available through Amazon.

And reading the St. Louis Post-Dispatch I found the following recipe. Did I say that I love food? Did I say that I’m not proud? The recipe is for a Coffee Cup Quiche…and of course I have to try this one.

Bill Hogan/Chicago Tribune/MCT


This is my 891st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 68,273 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment