Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Day 405 – (AD 835) – 22.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Yup, I’m Still On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

I pedaled 22.5 miles this morning on my Schwinn 170. Totals - 17,407.8 miles; 28,105.2 kilometers


According to the new Google Maps I am located at 51553 Bruce Highway in Rungoo, Queensland. 322 miles to go to my next destination and goal point on my Jim’s Trek III. And all-things-being-equal I have about 1,500 plus or minus more miles or 76 days of pedaling left to go on this crazy journey.


Bella of course could not care less about my morning exercise and/or routine. She just has to always be close by to check on me.  Believe it, there are at least two of The Pack under that pile of pillows.

Weevils, ants, and roaches are a pain in the butt. And that is even the ones that appear to have built up a credible immunity to the regular and monthly routine sprays of the house. But what’s worse is reaching in a corner and experiencing the creepiness of finely spun web-thread as it catches onto my fingers and thumbs. I do not like the entrapment binds of spider webs…


But I wish I could set up a good human-to-arachnid symbiotic relationship in my house. I would leave them alone. They would eat to their fill; the weevils, the ants, and the roaches. But bloody well stay out of my way… Puuleesse. I don’t like spider webs.

Supper last night was fast and easy –

Quick Thai Chicken Curry. Ingredients leftover grilled KFC, Red Onion, White Onion, Green Beans, Red Bell Pepper, Coconut Milk, Chilies, Pepper, Coconut Milk and Rice. Prep 30 minutes. Serve and eat. (See Jim’s Gotta Eat - http://jimsgottaeat.com/)

Early morning blood sugar 101.

Progress continues on our new quilt, Moon Over Bayshore. (Follow up at Quilts SB.)


And I found my Smart Watch… $12.99.

But the throngs of lines have sent production way into overtime. It is currently unavailable at Amazon.

This is my 892nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 68,339 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment