Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Day 406 – (AD 836) – 22.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Definitely On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 22.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. (Sounds like a recording.) My totals are: 17,430.2 miles; 28,051.3.

And today I have completed 70% of my overall Jim’s Trek goal. 70 bloody percent!


Jim’s Trek I + Trek II + 83.97% of Trek III = 70.0% completed.  Can I write that again - 70%.


I am currently located at Lot 2 on Bruce Highway, Helen’s Hill in Queensland and I am headed in an immediate southerly direction. 300 miles remaining until my next destination and goal point.

My early morning blood sugar dropped 4 points last night to 97. Must have been the Quiche in a Mug that I was able to throw together for supper. But I have to admit that I did have some cheese and sliced sausage and Trail Mix for a later snack. Check out Jim’s Gotta Eat at http://jimsgottaeat.com for the very simple construction of a Quiche in a Mug.

First major thunderstorm of the pre-hurricane season happened last. Street flooded with such a deluge; this time a good two feet further than the sidewalk in the front of the house.




And thank you EC. You caught my gaff on Sunday past. I wrote that the next 5 Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in May was to be 2026 and you correctly pointed out that the next should be in 2020. My error. Thanks.

Why?




Denture bracelet - $135.00 from Etsy.





This is my 893rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 68,421 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment