Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, May 15, 2015

Day 408 – (AD 838) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Countdown On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This late morning I pedaled another 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. Total miles = 17,474.9; total kilometers = 28,123.2.

Countdown - 29.82% remaining Jim’s Trek; Part III 15.60% (+ or -).


Today, on my virtual Trek, I am now located on Bruce Highway at about Black River in Queensland. I have another 256 more miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point.

I couldn’t stop eating yesterday and of course the results of my early morning blood test showed a jump 9 to 108. I think I ate non-stop from about Noon until somewhere close to 10:30 pm…and I broke every rule. (My rules, of course.)

The following chart is my morning fasting blood sugar count. It’s when I jook my finger and take stick the little test strip into the meter. That’s the red line.


The blue dotted line is the 90-day moving average.

And there is a mathematical relationship! That is the relationship between the daily blood test result and the A1c result. Researchers have identified the best conversion formula as follows:-

Here’s the formula - Add 46.7 to the 90 day average blood glucose (mg/dl) and then divide it by 28.7. The result is the HB A1C in a percent.

Me for example – Today my 90 day average is 108.46 mg/dl as per my testing meter records. Add 46.7, (108.86 + 46.7) = 155.56. Divide it by 28.7 (155.56 ÷ 28.7) = 5.42%. (There may be a minor error percentage based on the meter I used.)

From MedPage Today, John Gever’s article (06/09/2008) ADA: New Measurement of Long-Term Glycemic Control Unveiled

Policircle Theory. Enroll today. The Note: Jeb Bush Comes Full Circle on Iraq - ABC News.



Repeated errors have no effect on Ben Carson – (MSNBC Steve Benen 05/15/15)

"More interesting, at least to me, is the apparent disconnect between Carson’s performance as a candidate and Carson’s standing among Republican voters. Ideally, the way a campaign is supposed to work, there should be some symmetry – the more ridiculous a candidate becomes, the worse he or she does.

With the far-right neurosurgeon, it seems to be the opposite.
"

And the 2016 political game needs a dispenser –


This is my 895th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 68,611 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment