Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Day 410 – (AD 840) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – 69,003 On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 17,519.2 miles; 28,194.5 kilometers.


I am now at 34043 Bruce Highway, heading east, according to Google Maps. Another 211 miles to go to my next destination and goal point.

Read this morning – Most Research Is (Probably) Bogus by Jason Hreha, Big Think My 16, 2015 -

“This is why, when you read about a psychology finding that is truly counterintuitive, you should be a bit critical. Unless it has been replicated or is part of a large body of similar research, you shouldn’t change your beliefs. Be on the lookout for similar research in the future, but don’t assume that a single study with a surprising result should be taken as gospel.”

Guess what? All strips for our new quilt Moon Over Bayshore have been pieced and sewn together. The top looks fantastic. Here's my original drawing and our top - Moon Over Bayshore.




Check out Quilts SB for progress and updates.

This is my 897th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 69,003 Pageviews. Haven't got a clue but looks like the number of Pageviews jumped by at least 250 more than the norm.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment