Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, May 18, 2015

Day 411 – (AD 841) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Yup, I’m On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Head’s not screwed on correctly this morning. It is usually the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning, but somehow I must have forgotten. And then of course my morning routine is sort of out whack.

I have a set sequence of doing things, and that is certainly skewed. Drank my orange juice and coffee and forgot to take my early morning blood sugar readings. Guess that reading is out for today. Seems like a minor detail, which of course it is, but I have this feeling of some impending thing.

Today I cycled 22.3 miles, yes on my Schwinn 170. My totals are now: 17,541.5 miles; 28,230.4 kilometers. Countdown is at 29.56%.

And I am still on Bruce Highway. This time at 30405 on the outskirts of Brandon in the Shire of Burdekin, Queensland. Population in 2006 – 783. Wonder what it would have been like if I had ever put down roots in a community of that size and magnitude?



Now here’s something astounding. According to the Federal Election Commission to data 343 persons have “filed a Statement of Candidacy (FEC Form 2) to register as a 2016 presidential candidate". Damn, can you imagine wait time at the voting booths?

And we’ve got 1,268 days to find a replacement for the IDIOT in Governor’s seat in Tallahassee. If the qualified, but absent, electorate does not get out and vote this next time, Florida deserves what it gets.


This is my 898th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 68,081 Pageviews.


I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment