Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Day 412 – (AD 842) – 22.9 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Still On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 22.9 miles on my Schwinn 170. I just couldn’t stop. My totals are: 17,564.4 miles; 28,267.2 kilometers.


My virtual journey has me located at 26718-26756 Bruce Highway in Wunjunga, Queensland. I am heading in a southeasterly direction…and I have 167 miles left until I reach my next destination and goal point.

And I just passed through a town called Inkerman. (Never thought I would ever see that name again.  I had a Great-Granduncle named Inkerman Samuel Thomas Smith, b.c. 1855.)

Replaced parts installed on washing machine.  Two loads... E17 crash.  Service representative trying to tell me, as he reads from a script, “I completely understand your situation.

NO, HE BLOODY HELL DOESN’T. He has not gone 5-weeks without a working washing machine; otherwise he wouldn’t be working for an appliance repair service company. Be damned trying to patronize me.



Question – Why does our Governor need to make a “secret trip to Florida elementary school”? (Sun Times, Chad Merda – May 19, 2015)


Who’s the idiot? Man riding bicycle, the type with two wheels, diagonally across a 10-lane highway, paying only mind to texting on his un-Smart phone? Was I born on a different planet?


This is my 899th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 69,216 Pageviews.


I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment