Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Day 413 – (AD 843) – 22.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – 900th Post On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This is my 900th Jim’s Trek post. I did say that I was consistent. Period.

This late morning I pedaled another 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. My grand totals now stand at: 17,586.5 miles; 28,302.8 kilometers.

Countdown is now at 29.37% remaining of overall goal. Just under 7,400 more miles to go. I wonder if my Schwinn 170 will continue to hold up?


Today I am located, still on Bruce Highway in, near, a place called Guthalungra in Queensland. I had a hard enough time with Magaguadavic River in New Brunswick and Withlacoochee River in Florida. But they do have six café/restaurants in Guthalungra.

Just wondering what my computer was thinking when it so graciously put the following email in the trash folder: “Are You a “STUD” or “DUD”? It must be a sorry state of affairs if the artificial intelligence that I physically pound every single day can’t make up its chipped-mind. Must have and something to do with the next line of the subject matter – “Increase stamina!” And that trashed email was sandwiched between emails from “My Life” and “Life Coverage”.

Wonder if it has something to do with me listening to David Bowie and Enya on my Pandora?

In this day and age of communication is there any excuse for not checking out the details and the fine print? From The New York Times written by Rebecca R. Ruiz – 4 cancer charities a sham, FTC says

“According to the complaint, Reynolds devised the fundraising scheme in 1987 and recruited his son, friends and members of his church congregation to participate in the years that followed. The trade commission's finding of $187 million in misspent donations reflects the charities' activity from 2008 to 2012. In that time, the charities spent less than 3 percent of donations on cancer patients.”


I’ve been thinking, (oh-oh), that when I leave this planet called Earth, will anyone remember to examine my Cloud accounts? Does my spirit, albeit the thing that some call my soul, just become affixed into a folder somewhere out there in Internetland titled JKLS? And which version of what software will be capable of opening the account? And if I don’t leave my passwords behind will the electronic me just float along ad infinitum?



Our Equality quilt has been accepted for auction at Equality Florida St Petersburg Gala 2015 Friday, May 29 at The Mahaffey Theater.












Question – If it doesn’t fit the mannequin, how in the hell is it supposed fit the customer?




This is my 900th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 69,304 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment