Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Day 415 – (AD 845) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Back On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

And of course I had to get on my Schwinn 170 this morning. I pedaled another 22.2 miles and I have now increased my total miles to 17,630.9; kilometers to 28,374.3.


I am now headed south and still on Bruce Highway. This time my location is about 13421-13453. I am just north of Myrtlevale, Queensland.

And should I consider it there’s a Prawn Farm on the Gregory River that’s up for sale, approximately 5,000 acres. Must be a lot of prawns? And I wonder what size branding iron a prawn rancher must use?


My new viewing companion is now Defiance, a science fiction TV series involving humans and Voltans. Of course this is my genre type of screen watching and it certainly permits me to pedal to my heart’s content. And there are no commercials.

Pasta alla Norma alla Smith, a Sicilian dish. One could say a vegetarian meal, is something I would make again. Ingredients: Linguine, Eggplant, Mushrooms, Chilies, Tomato Pasta, Olive Oil, Vegetable Oil, Parmesan Romano Cheese, Salt, Oregano, Parsley. Filling and delicious, and who’d a think that eggplant could be so deceptive…in a very positive way.

Oh yeah, my early morning blood sugar count dropped 15 points to 99. And who was Norma? Supposedly named for the opera Norma by Vincenzo Bellini.

Is it possible that the credibility of a good candidate for any political office is the one who may be the least hypocritical?


This is my 903rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 69,505 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment