Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Day 418 – (AD 848) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – What Can I Say On My Schwinn 170?

Good Day,

No issues or problems with the stress test yesterday. Echocardiogram next week. Just routine due to age. Has anyone ever deciphered Juan Ponce de León’s personal notes?

This morning I cycled 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals – 17,697.7 miles; 28,481.8 kilometers.


And today I am located at 17.2 miles from my next destination and goal point. I’m at Lot 40 on Bruce Highway. Virtually, I cycled from Pindi Pindi to Hampden in Queensland.

Archer Farms’ Chocolate Carmel Nut Medley is my downfall. It’s those bags of chocolates at 9:00 pm. The chocolates are not in a box making me to choose only two. In a bag I just keep plopping them in. The chocolates that should be in neat little compartments but are in a jumble in the bag until I realize that I have eaten half the bag instead of closing the box until tomorrow. If I have to blame someone I’ll blame Archer Farms… But they are so good. My blood sugar was up this morning by 12 points to 114. Guess what, no Archer Farms tonight.

BBC News (this morning) “Same-sex marriage: Irish vote ‘defeat for humanity’ says Vatican official” – Cardinal Pietro Parolin, the Vatican’s secretary of state.

Question – What happened to the Apocalypse? What about pedophilia? What about the Reichskonkordat? Think I’ll wait for the Four Horsemen.

The Riders of the Apocalypse, Daniel Peron

And this is one thing that I understand about sports “ ‘two generations of soccer officials’ used partnerships with sports marketing executives to solicit $150 million in bribes and kickbacks in exchange for, among other things...” (USA Today, May 27, 2015.)

According to Cap Times editor Dave Zweifel “Texas Sen. Ted Cruz”, a would-be candidate for the Presidency, recently stated “that he understood the concerns given a federal government that for six years has been ‘disrespecting the liberty of its citizens’.” And now in The Dallas Morning NewsObama confers with Gov. Abbott about Texas floods, promises quick federal aid.” (Todd J. Gillman, May 26, 2015). And in Texas is it all about having their cake and eating it too?


Turns out washing-machine tub hairline crack, which means… Damnation. Period!


This is my 907th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 69,960 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.


Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment