Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Day 419 – (AD 849) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – A Couple of Milestones On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled another 22.3 miles in 72 minutes at a 12 resistance on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 17,720.0 miles; 28,517.6 kilometers.

And today my Jim’s Trek blog clocked 70,007 pageviews. The daily average of pageviews has increased by 1 to 77 a day. Thank you. (This is my 908th post.)


This morning I reached Mackay, my 17th of 20 destinations and goal points on this weird and crazy Trek, Jim’s Trek III. In Australia I have now pedaled 9,097.7 miles; 14,641.14 kilometers. At this 17th point of Part III I have cycled 51.36% of my overall mileage of 17,714.8 miles. I am astounded that I have been able to keep this up on this 849th day of pedaling. (That’s 59 days of no pedaling since 2 December 2012.) Narcissistic or not, and whether you read this or not, I am just gonna keep going. Period.

And I continued past Mackay for another 5.2 miles in Queensland. I am now headed in a southerly direction and I have another 271 miles to go to get to my next, 18th destination and goal point.


According to my calculation I still have about, give or take, about 13.3% of the distance remaining to cross my finish line.

And all I can say is that if a major appliance should just so happen to breakdown and has to be replaced I am damn for sure thankful that it happened on Memorial Day weekend. Yes I had to get a new washing machine. Only in America.


Another has thrown his hat into the fray. A new candidate, Rick Santorum tweeted, “Today I announce my candidacy for President of the United States.” And if you’re a Republican you’ve got a lot of studying to do, that is if you intend on choosing a reasonable and credible candidate.


The fifth Origami Crane block has been finished for our quilt composition Hope.  Follow our updates at Quilts SB.




This is my 908th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 70,002 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment