Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, May 29, 2015

Day 420 – (AD 850) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Continuing On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 17,742.2 miles; 28,553.4 kilometers.


Just 249 miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point.

At this point in time I am, virtually located at Lot 107 on Bruce Highway in Bakers Creek, Queensland. I am headed south. All-things-being-equal only 13.1% remaining of my Trek Part III.



Yesterday I mentioned that I had reached my 17th destination and goal point of my Part III Trek in Australia. I have been able to compose an almost and close-to route map of my virtual journey thus far. (The new Google Maps only allows 10 locations per map.)

Our Equality Quilt will be auctioned off tonight at the Equality Florida 2015 Greater St. Petersburg Gala at the Mahaffey Theater. Wonder who’s home will be it’s new home?


This is my 909th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 70,046 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment