Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Day 421 – (AD 851) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – And On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals today – 17,764.5 miles; 28,589.3 kilometers. This is the real part of the exercise routine.

And now for the virtual part of the journey in my mind.


I am headed south on Bruce Highway and I am in the area of Ilbilbie, still in Queensland. My locations appears to be a nice quiet country road. I am at Lot 56 according to Google Maps. Next I have another 227 miles to my next destination and goal point.

Max definitely follows my pedaling procedure…and he does keep up with is cardio.

I guess the sampling of the foods and the Cuban Libres at the Gala last night bumped up my early morning blood sugar count to 109. And if I can register an A1c of 5.35% guess the rum jump (not a Junkanoo) is a definite few and far between.

GS, thanks for the meet and the compliment. Yes the virtual part is just a part of my crazy mind.

Our Equality quilt has a new owner and home in Florida. Yeah, and congratulations T and T.


Work continues on Moon Over Bayshore. Quilting stitch count – 130,000.


Crane #6 for Hope completed. At this rate; 45 minutes per Crane we’ll finish all 1,000 in 31 days working 24/7. Bloody hell.

Got a real craving from some Paella Valenciana or some Taylor Pork Roll and Pasta.  Hell I've always said that I like the extremes.

This is my 910th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 70,285 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment