Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Day 422 – (AD 852) – 22.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Early Morning Power On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

solitude, ka-92 at DeviantArt 
Power cut out just as soon as I finished my pedaling on my Schwinn 170. I did cycle 22.4 miles this morning.

And they are delivering the washer and dryer just at about this time. Bloody hell... Something somewhere in this vast and puny location of the cosmos is trying to tell me to tell my laundry to go to hell. Suppose I could do it in the pool, or maybe even in the lake in the back. But I'm not traipsing through the bush and swamp and slapping at the blood bombers and the arachnids with the knee socks.

Right now my iPad is at 100%. According to Tampa Electric the guesstimate to fix the problem will take about 4 hours. Patience James.

The Pack are amazed at how quiet the house is right now. The two sounds I hear are a plane flying overhead and my stomach gurgling.

Power outage due to SUV contact with power company transformer around the corner. Everything back up in 1 hour.

Today I did pedal 22.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals now – 17,786.9 miles; 28,625.3 kilometers.


I am now, virtually located on National Highway A1 in Clairview in Queensland. 205 more miles to my next destination and goal point.

Okay, okay I have to stop. Of late I’m not considering the food that I’m shoving down my gullet. My blood sugar is beginning to creep, ever so slowly, upwards. Not a good sign Smith. I need some sort of vocal gizmo or techno app that repeats the message “Danger, Will Robinson, danger.” This morning’s blood sugar was up another 5 points.

Tomorrow begins our hurricane season. Predictions are that is should be a relatively quiet one. Current NOAA forecast for the AtlanticTropical cyclone activity is not expected during the next 48 hours.

And noting the blowhards and the full-of-winds, you’d better sharpen your pencils and count your chads. Two more have thrown in their hats – O’Malley and Pataki. Count is now 11.


Did you know that that there are more fake flamingos in the world than real ones… and most are in Quebec? Thank you Jim Muller.

And I wonder how senility may be setting in? I am beginning to build the thrill that today I am finally able to do laundry, the new washer and dryer have been delivered and set up. No more stomping in the shower stall.


This is my 911th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 70,336 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment