Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Day 449 – (AD 879) – 22.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Continuing on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals are now registered at 18,394.9 miles; 29,603.8 kilometers.

I am now, the virtual part, located at 29 Northcliffe Terrace in Surfers Paradise in Queensland.


Countdown – 581 miles to go.

Blood sugar this morning dropped 12 points. I recorded 100 mg/dL.


And the little one said roll-over, roll-over…but take a deep breath, the count now of individuals who have filed a Statement of Candidacy with the FEC to register as a 2016 presidential candidate is (drum-roll, please) 434 plus 1. Yup NJ Governor Christie has announced. And all informed voting Americans will have the research and reading cut out for them for the next while. Just don’t forget to vote.


My brother Ray took a slick image of the reported waterspout at Clearwater this morning. I probably would have been running in the opposite direction.

Lawrence of Arabia is a bloody long film. It fits three and a third sessions of pedaling.

Just a note, I still do not like films of trudging in sand or snow… But I do like Omar Shariff.

This is my 940th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 71,978 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment