Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Day 453 – (AD 883) – 22.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – 4th of July on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


Happy 4th of July.

And yes I still got on my Schwinn 170. This morning I pedaled 22.4 miles. My totals are now recorded: 18,485.3 miles; 29,749.3 kilometers.

My Jim’s Trek Part III total is now 131.8 miles short of 10,000 miles over the combined total of both Jim’s Trek Part I and II, 8,617.1 miles.


This morning I am still headed in a southerly direction and I am trying to hug the eastern coast in New South Wales. I reached Lot 212 on the Pacific Highway somewhere in the area of East Wardell.

Countdown to my finish line – 491 miles.

Well my retry into making the No-Knead Bread was a bust.  After waiting 18 hours my dough didn’t rise. I incorrectly read the expiry date on the package. It was 2003. I was only off by 10 years. Guess that yeast lost its use some time ago; would you say? Bought some new yeast and started again. Check Jim’s Gotta Eat for my bread experience.


And my early morning blood sugar registered down another 6 points at 95.

Questions – Does finger-nail art take a long time to apply? And does one wear/apply this are for longer than a day or couple of days? Does this mean that coordinating outfits and accessories should be red, white, and blue?

This is my 944th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 72,227 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment