Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Day 12 – (AD 917) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – 31,000.5 Kilometers on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today’s blog entry is gonna be short and sweet.

Pedaled this morning 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals – 19,262.8 miles; 31,000.5 kilometers.


I am now located, at mile 273.3 of Jim’s Trek Part IV at Rua José Peixoto 2 just north east of the Setúbal Municipality. Per Google Map calculations I am now 370 miles from my next destination and goal point.


Guess the DOT knew I was coming and indicated where I am currently located.

Dim Sum lunch and Yummy’s Bistro on Hillsborough Avenue. Food served from carts and service was very, very good. Was pleasantly surprised with the Dim Sum. But I suppose if there were more than two carts in the restaurant I more than likely would have walked out with a over-stuffed belly.

Oh yeah my early morning blood sugar was down to 91. Looks like I’m still holding on to my success rate.

Loaf #19 done; 47 more to go.


Late afternoon spent time with trusty shears and cut jungle growth in the front yard.

This is my 980th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 74,963 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment