Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Day 18 – (AD 923) – 22.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Continuing On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 22.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals stand at 19,398.1 miles; 31,218.3 kilometers.



Today I am located at the outskirts of Carrapateira on N268 in the Faro District. Overall I still have 22.1% miles remaining.

Today’s #21 Loaf – Raisin Bread out of the oven.



From an article in the kitchn "The 10 Most Annoying Food Packaging Quirks" I agree with most of them especially #9 about the Paper bags of flour since I am on my No-Knead bread journey, but one comment by @oceandreamer56 stuck out to me “Not to even mention how filthy the carts are that you put your food in”. When did we become a race of humans that are so, so concerned with our sterilized and antiseptic existence that we soon will be buying hamster spheres to roll around and move about?

Got off of my Schwinn and I spent the remainder of the morning and a good part of the afternoon pressure washing our walkways, driveway, and garden border edging. A month ago I received a “Violation” letter from my homeowners association stating that I had to pressure wash the “driveway pavers” at my address. We do not have any “driveway pavers”, and further there was NO reference provided as to what source could be referenced for the “Violation”. I have asked and I am yet to receive any indication of documentary reference. HOAs are a necessity but lack of logic or good sense does not an elected position make.

This is my 987th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 75,353 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment